Friday, July 25, 2014

Day 4

Woke up this morning with clear vision in my PRK eye and very clear vision in my LASIK eye.  Still no pain, irritation, or light sensitivity.  A bit of ghosting in the PRK eye, but that's it.  I keep forgetting to do lubricating drops in my eyes in between medication drop times.

At my check up, the tech said my LASIK eye is 20/15 and he didn't mention what my PRK eye was, but I know I read like two lines smaller than I could with the LASIK eye, so I'm certain it was even better than that.  The optometrist said that my eyes are healing extraordinarily well.  He even toyed with the idea of just removing rather than replacing the contact bandage, saying that my cornea was about 99% to where he would like it to be.  Ultimately, we both decided to replace it and keep the new one in until Monday.  Especially since the contact is not bothering me in any way.

I am supposed to continue the medicated drops as I have been until my appointment on Monday.  I'm feeling great and sort of wish I had gone ahead with PRK in both eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment