Sunday, July 27, 2014

Day 5

Yesterday (Day 5) was very comfortable.  No pain, no dryness, and my vision was clear in my right eye, and only slightly blurred in my PRK eye.  I have experienced no starbursts, halos, or glares in either eye throughout this entire process.  Night driving is completely fine.  My vision in the dark hasn't changed, either.  The little ghosting I did have is nearly gone.  The optometrist said that I would experience setbacks in my vision, but aside from that day when my vision got worse as the day went on I haven't had any.  And I think that only occurred because of eyestrain.

My daughter's 9th birthday was yesterday and she went on a "shopping spree" with her grandma.  When they came home, my daughter was wearing glasses.  "They're fake, Mom... they're just for fashion," she explained.  I had to laugh because I just paid $3400 to not have to wear glasses and here she is getting them when she doesn't need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment